Mission and Values
Mission of Legal Minds, Inc.
Our organization has the goal of advancing the knowledge and expertise of mental health and legal professionals in the following ways:
- Provide an avenue for professionals gain a foundation in forensic and clinical mental health that that can use toward developing or advancing their forensic psychology career or preparing for cases;
- Provide an avenue to foster competence in new legal developments pertinent to forensic mental health evaluations;
- Advance knowledge of report writing and effective argument formulation for mental health professionals to bridge the gap between the legal and mental health fields;
- Assist professionals maintaining a high level of ethics and understanding of those ethics pertaining to the practice of mental health;
- Provide updates and application of psychological testing to forensic vs. clinical settings;
- Provide advanced training on the cultural differences in evaluations in forensic and clinical settings; and
- Enhance knowledge of evidence based treatments for clinical and forensic mental health issues.
We are dedicated to maintain the high education standards of the Department of Industrial Relations, American Psychological Association, and State Bar of California to provide continuing education for QME, APA, and MCLE credits.
Legal Minds, Inc. is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Legal Minds, Inc. maintains responsibility for this program and its content.